Making the decision to put your oral health first is monumental, especially if you've been on the fence and weighing your options for some time. If this is the case, then you've likely researched area professionals as well as treatment methods like our revolutionary Gibsonton, FL, Invisalign aligners. This discreet treatment option has loads to offer, including a beautiful smile in less time. Before taking the new-smile plunge, there are several things our top-rated orthodontist wants you to consider.
Is Our Gibsonton, FL, Invisalign Treatment Right for You?
When it comes to matters of your teeth, it's important to arm yourself with as much information as you can prior to choosing a treatment method. With a variety of available options, our expert orthodontist says each one has unique benefits and is ideal for a specific patient type. Invisalign in Gibsonton, FL, for example, is groundbreaking and offers benefits that appeal to many. However, Invisalign is not for everyone. There are certain pros and cons to keep in mind…
- Virtually invisible – Discreet treatment option uses clear aligners
- Removeable aligners – Easy to clean, no change in diet necessary
- Comfortable fit – No poking wires or brackets
- Safe to Use – BPA-free plastic, no toxins that can be found in traditional metal braces
- Less treatment time and fewer visits – Results in 12-18 months, as opposed to two years and office visits every 4-6 weeks
- Requires self-discipline – Aligners must be worn 22 hours a day, which means you must stay on top of keeping them in your mouth the majority of the time
- Don't Lose Your Aligner! – Invisalign must be removed prior to eating and brushing, so you mustn't lose track of where you put your aligner
- Complex Cases – Invisalign may not be ideal for patients with bridge work or those who require vertical tooth movement
See Our 5-Star-Rated Orthodontist for More Information About Gibsonton, FL, Invisalign
There's plenty more to learn about Gibsonton Invisalign, and our expert orthodontist is always ready to help you assess your treatment options, plus provide you with everything you need to know to make an informed decision. If you're in need of orthodontic treatment, then contact our office today! We take a consultative approach to treatment, which means you'll be involved in the decision-making process from the start. Our top priority is to ensure you're comfortable with every aspect of treatment before beginning. We're here for you, so don't delay – call us today!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Turke Orthodontics, with a convenient orthodontic office near Gibsonton, FL, by clicking here or by calling 813.264.1435.