Your Health & Safety
Turke Orthodontics Is Here for You
At Turke Orthodontics, your health is our top priority. As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to offer our high-quality orthodontic care with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your appointment, you will notice the following procedures:
- Masks are worn by anyone entering the office & all staff members
- COVID Medical Questionnaire to be completed for each appointment
- Extra cleaning protocol in place between each patient & we deep clean at the end of each day
- Reduced number of patients, non-patients & staff in the office
- Waiting room closed to the public to ensure social distancing
- Patients/parent are to call & check-in upon arrival. Only the patient can come in for their appointment to reduce exposure
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at (813) 661-1073. We look forward to seeing you soon!