Invisalign® For All Ages
Revolutionary, Discreet Treatment for You & Your Child
As an experienced provider of Invisalign in Brandon, FL, and the Valrico and Riverview, FL, areas, Dr. Turke is an expert in creating healthy, beautiful smiles with the revolutionary technology of clear, removable aligners. Invisalign can be a great option for both teens and adults, and it provides a level of discretion that exceeds clear braces.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment With Invisalign
Invisalign treatment provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling:
- True discretion - Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment, unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - Invisalign doesn't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign's smooth, plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign's aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign's removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a digital 3D model of your teeth to create a set of aligners custom-designed for your unique smile. First, Dr. Turke meets with you to determine what needs to be corrected and if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Once you are ready to start treatment, Dr. Turke will create a digital impression of your teeth using 3D scanning technology. Dr. Turke sends your digital scan and customized treatment plan to Invisalign's specialized lab, where they use highly advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for your unique smile. Each aligner represents a different point along the path that your teeth will move. Depending on the treatment plan Dr. Turke develops for you, you may receive as few as five or as many as 60 separate aligners.
You wear each aligner for about one to two weeks, taking it out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment. You will visit our office as required by your treatment plan, so Dr. Turke can check your progress and give you the next few aligners for your treatment. As you continue to wear the virtually invisible aligners, they gradually reposition and adjust your teeth into a radiant smile that you’ll be proud to show.
Ideal Treatment for All Ages
With Invisalign First, we can give your child an alternative to traditional metal braces for early orthodontic treatment. Invisalign First aligners can be used in conjunction with other early interventions, like orthopedic expanders, to give optimal early treatment results. Invisalign Teen can help your teenager achieve their best smile with no interruption to their daily activities and without anyone noticing.
Learn More About Invisalign in the Report Below
Schedule Your Appointment for Invisalign in Brandon, FL & the Valrico & Riverview, FL, Areas
To get started on your best smile, schedule your Free New Patient Consultation today by calling (813) 661-1073. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- X-Rays As Needed
- Complete Exam
- Discover Your Options
- Get Started
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our cutting-edge treatment options, advanced technology, flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!